Sunday 2 November 2014

Herbstferien, Spiekeroog, Geburtstag

Hallo!


The time is running so fast that I can't keep up with everything. But here I am, once again to write about some things and yeah, let's see. 

The Autumn break came and went, I had some time to relax and sleep long and catch up with things for what I didn't have time with school going on and so. But I did actually something too :D I was shopping in Bielefeld, we were with my host-family in Spiekeroog and I trained Kung fu.











I just love the ocean



There's this Icelandic horse stable in Spiekeroog and I wanted to ride with an Icelandic 'cause it has been quite a while since I last did, and I wanted to remember my baby pony back in Finland. We went with my host sisters and my host mom for a 4 hour ride, and most of it we rode along the seashore. It was quite amazing!



Hamingja ♥




Then I also turned, finally, 18 last week! :) I celebrated with my German friends on Saturday and then with my host-family on Sunday. Thank you everyone, it was really, really nice, even though I was a little homesick because, yeah, it was an important day for me and my family and closest friends weren't there. BUT I'm going to celebrate again when I'm back in Finland :D




Something from Finland

Vielen Dank Hannah und Philip


 Oh and I also suffered otitis and had to visit a doctor. But it wasn't such a big of deal, I ate some antibiotics for five days and some painkillers, too, and then it was gone.

p.s. I have a lot more pictures from Spiekeroog but Blogger doesn't want to co-operate with me and I'm loosing my temper.... but I still want to post this finally today, so here :D





No comments:

Post a Comment