Friday 17 April 2015

Life is full of surprises

Hey people :)
 
It's been quite a long time, yet again... and I'm sorry but I've been soooo busy that wow :D But now, I found the time I needed so I can write! (And well, my mom kind of forced me :p ♥)

Okay, the last two months have been really hectic. In short; I was for a week in Berlin with so awesome people that I'll never forget it!! I've been partying almost every weekend, 'cause my friends are still turning 18; I broke my phone; I've moved two times; I had fantastic Easter holidays for two weeks; I got an awesome guest from Finland; I got my second belt in kung fu; I was in Hamburg; my favorite k-pop group made a "comeback" (they released a new album) AND other big group I'm fan of, are finally making their comeback after almost three years ♥-♥!

My week in Berlin was just something really amazing! We were about 40 persons, our YFU team, couple of host-siblings and then of course we, the exchange students :) Our group was just simply the best :D A lot were from Latin-America: Mexico, Argentina and Chile, only three, excluding me, from Europe: Czech, Switzerland and Finland, we had also people from Asia: China, Japan, South-Korea and Indonesia. We spoke a lot of how our exchange year were so far, we worked in groups and tried to find solutions for difficulties in communication etc. But we checked the city too, and we visited museums and of course the attractions. For shopping we had also some time.

I made friends from all over the world, friends who are experiencing the same things as I, and understand me and we support each other. Our team was amazing too. They were really helpful and nice guys :) As I was there, with these wonderful people, I realized something; I'm not me with my host family and I'm not so happy as I could be. So it was the time to finally do something about it. I contacted my betreurin, she contacted YFU and I was told to ask my friends if I could be staying the last 3,5 months by one of them. I wasn't sure where I would end up, and actually I was a little scared what would happen when I'd tell about my decision to my host family and to my family in Finland. I stayed for one week at my betreuerin's. It was a cool week :D And then I found a new host family, the family from my best friend here in Germany ^^ Now I've been staying here for five weeks ♥

Like I already told before, we had Easter holidays! It was sweet. On the Easter days, I got to know the relatives of my new host family. That was nice and they were all really friendly and funny. We ate A LOT, we did egg-searching and in Germany it's tradition to have a Easter fire on Easter Sunday, that was awesome.

On the second week of my vacation my best friend came here!! ♥♥ I traveled with one of the brothers of my host mom to Hamburg and stayed there for a night (thank you!) and on Tuesday morning I went to the airport and picked Ida, my best friend, up. We talked and ate and checked Hamburg for two days and then we got here to where I live. I had missed her so much and it was just soooo marvelous to see her again. We had so much fun and I think it was cool that she got to know my German family. 

This week we had to get back to school.... but luckily we have next Monday free and I'll be going to Heide Park with my friends! :) I'm so excited. Next week, one of the brothers of my host mom has birthday, and as he lives in Berlin with his family I'm going to the capital again! :) And anime convention with Isabel is coming closer! 

Easter bunny went by :) (and I don't even know how many different new ways there is to write my name :D)

Easter fire





St. Michaelis Kirche

Tanzende Türme (The Dancing Towers)

Hamburg

@ Hamburg Dom with my bestie ^^
In zoo














German Police horses in Berlin :D


Live stream from Twitter

My name in Korean

We did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment