Tuesday 28 April 2015

Berlin and future plans

Heey ! :)

This is going to be a short post but it's still a post! So after the last time I wrote it hasn't been long and that's why I don't have soooo much to write :D But yeah, last Monday we'd free and we were at Heide Park, like I told. It was awesome! 

We started at half nine and drove two to three hours till we arrived in Heide Park. The park is huge and the roller coasters and such are really big too. We were really lucky with the weather (I got a little burned in the sun) and as it was Monday and not so many people have free on Mondays we could sometimes just ride the same ones three times straight, without getting off at all :D It was just a really cool way to spend a free day with friends :)

 
Colossus



The Kraken

Then on Friday evening, after school, I traveled to Berlin with my host mom and my younger host sister :) We took the train and it was so cool we had the kind of a train like The Hogwarts Express and we had our own "cabin"! And I love to travel by train, so, it was awesome ^^ On Friday night my host sister and I went almost directly to bed, well first we ate pieces of cake and then... :D On Saturday we were shopping and just spending time in the city! I bought a new top, perfect for the upcoming Summer. :) The others were so tired they went to bed quite early and we decided to watch a film with my host sister, Hunger Games: Mockingjay part1. On Sunday we went to Gärten der Welt (Gardens of the World), a huge a garden with designed gardens representing typical gardens from different countries. It was really really pretty! And the weather was beautiful and this time of the year it was just perfect 'cause everything is blooming here right now ♥ Later we ate lunch by my "host uncle" and then we decided to visit the East Side Gallery and Brandenburger Tor. We still had some time to the leaving of our train so we walked a little through the Tiergarten, it's the park in front of Brandenburger Tor. Then we traveled back home.



On the entrance to Europe's biggest Chinese garden

Cherry blossom ♥










Japanese garden

The entrance to Korean garden







From the East Side Gallery


Brandenburger Tor



Future plans! My time here is getting shorter and shorter, only 61 days with my host family and then 5 days in YFU seminar. My emotions are getting so messed up when I think about leaving but then at the same time returning. I'm like both, happy and sad. I'm kinda scared that my friends here will forget me and that my friends in Finland have already forgotten me or that we just don't get along anymore. I'm so excited to see our dogs and be able to ride our horse again and just hang out with all the animals. Them I have actually missed the most :D but it's okay, 'cause with my friends and family, I've been able to skype and write and stay in contact, but from the animals I have only seen pictures :( It's hard to leave your pets behind... 

Then something happier from the nearer future! 1st May we have free and it's a tradition to celebrate the International Workers' Day with a lot of beer, friends and food! I'm looking forward to it :D Next week's weekend I have my re-entry seminar and yeah, DoKomi is coming closer as well. I have pretty much to do before I leave. 


No comments:

Post a Comment