Sunday 31 May 2015

33 Days left in Germany

Hey guys :)

Like the headline states, 33 days left of my exchange year, 33 days left in my beautiful host country, 33 days until I see my family and friends in Finland again. 27 days and I have to say goodbye to all my friends here, 29 days and I have to say goodbye to my host family, 29 days and I'm gonna have yet an awesome week with about 500 exchange students. 33 days and I have to speak in Finnish again, 33 days and I don't know when I'm gonna be able to eat the delicious German foods again. 

33 days and I'll be sitting on an airplane on my way home leaving another behind me.

Yeah... xD so what I've been doing. 

Eurovision Song Contest: I watched with Isabel and couple of friends of hers. I'm so happy that Sweden won. I really liked the show, it was kinda ingenious with only man on stage performing with the screen. And I liked the song as well :) 

DoKomi: ESC was on Saturday night and the next day we had to wake up with Isabel quite early 'cause we had a three hour travel ahead of us. Our destination was Düsseldorf and the annual anime, manga and Japan convention. It was so AWESOME! I was so excited about everything and I bought so much stuff :D ooops... But now I have two new Kingdom Hearts necklaces, an EXO bracelet and the newest album EXODUS and a G-Dragon poster <3 

Amsterdam: Last Thursday I was with my little host sister in Amsterdam :D We didn't have almost anything planned, only the idea that we'd visit Anne Franks house. Well... the waiting time to get in was like two hours so we decided to do something else. We then ended up visiting Madam Tussaud's :) Then we just walked through the town and yes Amsterdam is beautiful but I have to say, it isn't my kind of town. (and the traffic is crazy, everywhere cyclists :D) 

I met No-Face


With Angela Merkel



No comments:

Post a Comment