Sunday 3 August 2014

Departure day



Today is D-day

I woke up rather early today, don't know if it's just nervousness or what ever. I still have stuff to do. I need to pack the rest of my things, I have to go to stable for the last time to say goodbyes to my baby pony and I want to write here once more before I go. So yeah, next time I'll be writing from Germany.

In less than 8 hours I'll be sitting on the plane with the other exchange students from Finland. I have already said my goodbyes to my family, I might have cried a lot or might not. My emotions must have been going up and down like a roller coaster. I'm headed to my orientation week and after that, finally to my new home. 


Earlier this week I finally started packing. It was so HARD to choose what I take and what I'll leave behind. I'm sure I'll miss many of my stuff when in Germany, especially my books and PS games, but I'll just have to cope with it. 

Oh, and I finally bought the gifts to my host family! I won't tell what they are until I have given them, just in case. :D 

On Wednesday I visited my aunt and my cousin and I had my friends come over and eat some cake. Last time seeing them all, it was really nice. Thanks all for coming! <3 And Thursday and Friday I spent with my best friend. We had fun. On Friday we were at Linnanmäki, a fun park, and we created some beautiful memories that I can think of when we are apart ♥ 

But yeah, that's about it. I'll keep it short so I can start doing my last minute preparations.


I'll miss you, my best friend ♥
Ida, oot super tärkee, nähään ens vuonna! :*

A farewell gift from two close friends ^^
Kiitos Elli ja Alisa, tää lähtee mukaan ♥

1 comment: