Sunday 24 August 2014

The first day part 2

Hallo :)

This week I baked some Finnish pastries for my host-family, school started, I got my new timetable, I hanged out with the cats and went riding with Sophia. It was a pretty good week I could say. Normal but good.

So, for everyone who reads my blog and is planning to go to exchange themselves, the beginning of the school really isn't that bad. At least it wasn't for me. The night before the first day I didn't sleep well at all. I wasn't able to fall asleep even though I was really tired. When I finally drifted to the dream world I didn't get much of a rest. I was so nervous for the upcoming day that my whole night was full of nightmares. 

I woke up before my alarm clock, I was tired, I didn't want to leave my bed. But I had to. I got up, I got ready and before I even noticed, I was at the school's office planning my subjects and such. Because I go to the same school with my host-sister I spent the fist day with her and her class. I had met couple of her classmates already so it was okay. 

School started on Wednesday, and on Thursday I met my new class. Luckily my classmates are really nice and I was taken care of so much that I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. On Friday I went for the first time ever to school with the school bus. Before we got a ride from Sophia's friend but I had to learn to use the bus since next week I have to take it to school everyday, alone.

And last Sunday we visited this one castle and there is a cafe too

View from the hill where the castle is

A piece of apple cake with whipped cream, sehr lecker 

The "pullas" that I baked

One day we had Kartoffelpuffer (potato pancakes) and apple sauce for dessert 




Simon♥ und ich 



No comments:

Post a Comment