Sunday 17 August 2014

Stoppelmarkt und anderes

Hallo again,

This week I have been getting use to living here in my new country. It has been pretty awesome I think. I have been sleeping a lot, which is great since next week the school starts and then I don't have any time to sleep I guess. My German still isn't that great so I feel like I haven't talked that much but it will get better!

In the first half of the week I went to visit the nearest "bigger" city, Melle. I bought a diary, a calender and one shirt. Then I ate some ice cream with my host-mom and -sister. Later that night we went with my host-sister and one of her friends to drink cocktails. Damn that stuff was delicious, and ohne alcohol. ;) 
Kiwi-strawberry ice cream
Mine was HUGE xD




























I have also enjoyed the awesome scenery that this village has. It's so beautiful but kinda windy, don't know if it's just the season or what. Lotta is an awesome partner to walk around the nature. 

Lotta ♥

Okay, then to the Stoppelmarkt. We went to Vechta with two of my host-sisters, Sophia and Hannah, and Hannah's boyfriend and Sophia's friend. Hannah and her boyfriend have an apartment there, and that's where we stayed. In Thursday afternoon was this parade thing, which I think was awesome (and apparently, it's typical Germany). Later that night was, I guess, the actual Stoppelmarkt. Lots of food and drinks, rollercoasters and the like, and of course lots and LOTS of people. 

Next day we went shopping with my host-sisters. I was finally able to find new jeans! ♥ And I bought one shirt too, suitable for autumn. Later we ate turkish food. It was my first time and I liked it, even though the portion was way too big for me :D





From these things (and others too) the members of the parade threw candies, lollipops, chips etc.

This one kept on glaring at me 







They even had The Simpsons

Finnish flag tagged ;)
Chinese noodles with chicken


CUTE


 
View from the Ferris wheel
Cute little Sprite bottle, only 0.2l


I don't know what it's called but I guess it's gingerbread with icing,
DANKE SCHÖN HANNAH :)

Turkish food, Falafel Kumpir with stuffing
For somebody, like me, who loves ice cream
 Germany is an totally awesome place
Strawberry ice cream from earlier this week

















The jeans ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment